Monitoring Solutions for the Oil and Gas Industry
The future of the oil and gas industry is complete automation of activity in the field. Tapping into automated monitoring solutions for the oil and gas industry will help your operation avoid costly downtime, keep your equipment safe, and satisfy ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) requirements in a rapidly-changing operating environment.
Your company needs access to real-time monitoring in order to keep up. This way, your team will know before an upset happens. No more lag times between when an upset occurs and when your team finds out about it.
Fortunately, automated monitoring solutions are more affordable than ever thanks to advances in technology. And, because we’ve been in your shoes before, we know how to create value through our solutions that will help your team get the job done at a fraction of the expected cost.
Automated Monitoring is Powerful for Oil and Gas
We understand the importance of having access to cost-effective and reliable automation systems to keep production flowing safely and economically. Production losses and bad data are costly. For accurate, real-time data, consider our solutions.
Producers in oil and gas fields across America depend on our cost-effective and reliable automation systems to support these activities:
- Remotely monitor flow rate, compression, power-boosting stations, cathodic protection, and more.
- Maintain real-time, accurate product forecasts using data communication options.
- Receive automated alerts and updates in the palm of your hand using our satellite technology.
Our customized solutions enable companies to receive notifications of critical alarms 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. No more waiting until normal business hours to learn about a compressor upset, leak, or rupture that occurred in the middle of the night. You simply cannot afford to wait that long when action needs to be taken right away.
Additionally, our solutions help bridge communication gaps that often occur in between shifts or during late-night shifts when fewer personnel are on duty. In fact, research by one oil and gas company found that these periods of start-up, shutdown, and changeovers only account for about 5% of staff time, but 40% of incidents occur during this window of time.
That statistic captures why today’s oil and gas companies need automated monitoring support to safely and efficiently carry out 24/7 operations.
Fortunately, we provide remote access to vital information for all field and office personnel during all shifts. The result is increased production efficiencies, fewer communication gaps, and a reduction in safety risks through more rapid data tracking and analysis.
With decades of experience in the field, our team understands exactly what oil and gas companies need for automated remote monitoring. Consider how we deliver peace of mind to our customers.
Our Monitoring Solutions for Oil and Gas
We solve common issues for oil and gas companies by providing remote monitoring solutions that fit any company’s budget or need. Consider three of our products that can be easily set up and integrated into your operations:
– Watchdog ST: This tool checks your critical systems 24/7 and alerts your team when something is wrong. We’ll help monitor your compressor status, tank levels, separator levels, and other critical production equipment automatically. You’ll receive alerts when it’s time to spring into action.
– Guardian MT: This tool uses satellite technology to keep your personnel informed about critical production status around the clock. We provide the communication expertise, and we use MODBUS inputs to monitor multiple pieces of critical equipment in one location. You’ll receive notifications through email, voice mails, or text messages.
– Proactive One: This is our most robust tool that includes a GPS hook-up that can be set up on a truck while your personnel are in the field. The remote monitoring capabilities enable your team to monitor where a truck is and includes alerts for what’s being carried out in the field.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss our automated remote monitoring solutions specifically designed for the oil and gas industry. We can help you identify which tool is the right fit for your operation so that you can take advantage of the latest technology.
There is a better way to work in the field. We’ve learned through experience, and now we are utilizing our expertise to help companies just like you operate smarter and more efficiently. Keep it simple. Keep it Sentry.
– Contact us today to schedule a free educational demo of our tools.